Compare Business Loans
Compare over 80 different funding solutions with our new business loans comparison service, powered by Funding Xchange
- Free to use with no impact on your credit rating
- Instantly reveal which lenders want to fund you
- Get indicative quotes tailored to your business
Need help? Call 0203 695 9206
With Funding Xchange you can get indicative quotes and compare over 80 different funding options and lenders instantly - with just one search.
Lenders want to fund you if you have been trading for a minimum of 2 years and have a turnover of at least £80,000 per year.
One simple and fast search will show you which lenders want to fund your business and allow you to compare loan rates and terms, putting you in complete control.
Only see loans you are eligible for
- Searching has no impact on your credit score
- Service is completely free to use
- You choose which providers you deal with
What is a business loan?
Business loans are precisely that – a loan to fund a business or business expansion. As with a personal loan, the amount a business is allowed to lend depends on its size and how confident a lender is that the business will be able to pay it back. Business loans have many types of products depending on your business.
Pros and cons of loans
- You won’t have to wait long for your loan to be approved
- Payback periods and interest rates are agreed in advance
- Personal loans are available for lots of purposes
- There may be other interest-free options to lending the money you need
- Some loans carry high fees for set-up and missed payments
- Your credit score can dictate the deal you are offered