If you use an arranged overdraft of £1,200 you will be charged 39.94% APR (variable)/ EAR (variable). Actual credit limit may differ. Arranged Overdraft Usage 39.94% APR (variable)/ EAR (variable). Monthly interest of 0.30% AER/gross (variable) on balances up to £20,000. £130 cashback to switch and earn cashback every month on selected household bills + interest on your balance.
If you use an arranged overdraft of £1,200 a 15% EAR will apply. Interest on your balances: 0.05% AER on balances up to £85,000. 2019 Best British Bank Winner - Best Current Account Provider.
Witness the wisdom
How to use Money Guru
Money Guru is a comparer of loans, credit cards, mortgages, current accounts, savings and investments, business banking and business loans. With our moneymatcher you can narrow down your search and find the right option for you.
- Use moneymatcher to check your eligibility
- Compare the latest products and find the best option for you
- A huge panel of lenders and providers to choose from
- Wisdom articles and insights to help you make an informed decision
- Check MyAccount to view your results at any time