Based on an assumed arranged overdraft limit of £1,200 and an interest rate of 39.9% a year (variable). 39.9% APR Representative (variable). Earn 2% AER (1.98% gross p.a.) interest on balances up to £1,500 for 12 months. You’ll need to pay in £1,000 a month, not counting transfers from other Nationwide accounts or Visa credits. Online only account.
1|2|3 Current Account
If you use an arranged overdraft of £1,200 you will be charged 39.94% APR (variable)/ EAR (variable). Actual credit limit may differ. Arranged Overdraft Usage 39.94% APR (variable)/ EAR (variable). Monthly interest of 0.30% AER/gross (variable) on balances up to £20,000. Earn interest and up to 3% cashback every month on selected Household bills paid by Direct Debit.
Witness the wisdom
How to use Money Guru
Money Guru is a comparer of loans, credit cards, mortgages, current accounts, savings and investments, business banking and business loans. With our moneymatcher you can narrow down your search and find the right option for you.
- Use moneymatcher to check your eligibility
- Compare the latest products and find the best option for you
- A huge panel of lenders and providers to choose from
- Wisdom articles and insights to help you make an informed decision
- Check MyAccount to view your results at any time