Compare Current Accounts for Teenagers
13-18 years old
Interest Rate (AER)
3% AER/2.96% gross (variable) on balances from £300-£2,000. No overdraft facility. Under 13s: account must be opened in trust and managed by an adult. Cashback can only be earned for accounts not held in trust when the account holder turns 16.
Witness the wisdom
The Guru’s Virtues
- Revealing the market’s most righteous deals
- Sharing knowledge, wisdom and insights
- Being truthful and transparent at all times
- Helping you make enlightened decisions
- Keeping things simple and straightforward
Compare Under 18 Current Accounts
Have you been looking for a current account for a child under 18? These accounts are a great way to allow a child to become more independent and manage their own money, without putting them at risk of stacking up debt at such a young age.