Cahoot offer both personal loans and credit cards to customers. For their loans, you can borrow from £1,000 to £20,000 over a repayment period of 1 to 5 years. When applying for a Cahoot loan, be sure that you have the following information to hand as it will be required to complete your personal loan application:
- 3 years address history including postcodes
- Your current email address
- Your employers details including their address, postcode and phone number
- Details of your monthly income and expenditure
- Your bank or building society account details (sort code and account number)
It is also important to understand that your personal circumstances can affect the loan rate you will receive. Cahoot will carry out an assessment on your loan application which may include a credit check to further understand more about you and your ability to repay. Qualifying customers who apply for a loan between £7,500 and £20,000 could receive a very low rate of 3% APR Representative.
Cahoot is a division of Santander UK PLC and specialise in providing low rate personal loans to customers without the need of securing them against an asset. With a Cahoot loan, you have the option to repay early but this may be subject to interest to the date of settlement and an additional charge.
If you choose to apply for a loan with Cahoot then their minimum criteria is:
- You must be aged at least 21 years
- You must have a permanent resident in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- You have not been bankrupt, had a county court judgement or an IVA in the past 6 years.
If you are unsure of what you may be entitled too, you can try our moneymatcher for free